On Saturday we finally put some sod down--we had a great crew and it went really fast. The difference it makes is amazing--to look out and see green instead of brown clumps and dust can't help but put a smile on the face. The kids are excited to except for the part where they can't walk on it for two weeks. That is going to be a challenge...
Here is Isaac already needing to be restrained from getting to the grass.
ps. I realize that "We got grass" is not grammatically appropriate. I just thought it sounded more enthusiastic.



5 comments:
Looks great! And your house is so pretty, I'm a bit jealous. :) I heard that John met my John's grandma a while ago - I guess he took the sacrament to her house after her surgery. What a small world!
Yea for grass! It looks lovely!
looks great! can't wait to come play on it in a few months...oh, i guess it will be covered in snow, but all the more fun for my california kids!
Big step...nice job you guys...keep that Dad busy!
Looks awesome! You should have told us we could have helped!!
Post a Comment