Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The Big Performance
Esther had her first ballet performance on Monday night. It was adorable. I only wish I had ten pictures to post but my camera is officially completely broken. I may be able to post video later if I can figure it out. Esther LOVED performing and LOVES ballet. The danced to the Beach Boys song, "Fun Fun Fun." The only down side was Esther forgot to run to her spot so she ended up in the back crowded by a couple other girls. My friend Brooke (a former dancer/teacher herself) came with us to watch Esther and afterwards gave her a ballerina Barbie. Esther loves it so much she even sleeps with it! The recital consisted of one dance by the toddlers, then one dance by the preschool group... a perfect length for cute little amateurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm very jealous! I cannot wait for Macie to dance. She turns our radio on and off all day long, and boogies. I wish you lived here, because we would have loved to watch little Esther prance around on stage. What a sweet moment for you as a mommy. And how cute of your friend to bring a BAllet BArbie?! ADorable!
Post a Comment