Sunday, October 05, 2008
A little bit of naughtiness
Tonight we were hanging out in the living room and Lucy was being awfully quiet. I told myself I should get up and check on her but I ignored my mommy conscience and a few minutes later Lucy brought her naughty activity so close I could smell it. That's right, permanent marker all over her body. John couldn't stop laughing. This is why I already have a standing rule that Lucy cannot play with markers, washable or not. She ALWAYS tries to put them in her mouth and around her mouth and I have no idea why. I was mostly concerned about whether it got on the carpet or chairs. Fortunately, and unfortunately, it was just on Lucy. After a scrubbing of baby oil it has faded but I think it will take a week to completely vanish. Even with all the black marks she's still pretty darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Better on her than a complete family portrait drawn in permanent marker on the front of a dresser!
ROFL! That is cracking me up. I think she just wanted to get an early start on her Halloween costume. She could either be a zebra...or you could add a black nose and a few more whiskers to make a darling little kitty. Perfect!
looks great! Alison did that with a ball point pen and kept it to her legs. That's pretty darn crazy it's permanent and on her face. i probably would have been non stop laughing too!
I know I've probably mentioned this before - but I love her hair!! She really is cute even with all the marker on her.
Kate you're such a good mother. Really you are. You enjoy the simlicity of life and make everything happy. You really do. I'm proud of you for letting your girls get sooo dirty. I cannot handle Macie being dirty and neither can her father. I feel bad for her because we've trained her to spaz out when she has stuff on her hands or face. It's horrible. You are my idol.
Olivia has a huge problem with drawing on herself. It seems to happen when she is bored. Latest infraction: driving from SLC to L.A. and she was bored watching a Barney video. She KNOWS it's naughty and still does it anyway. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
She definitely has a creative flair!
Oh my goodness!!! This is hilarious. I can see John just rollin! I agree with you, even with black marker all over she is still adorable.
I'm surprised it's not all over your couch or walls! Have you been to my house yet? To give you a clue, Erin Miner's little kid (they were in our ward a few years back) came up to Erin and said, "Mommy, they let their kids color on their walls!" That's how bad it is here. After about the 15th box of Magic Erasers, I just gave up. LOL.
Post a Comment