I've been meaning to post this for a while--John was actually in this distant city just a week and a half ago. He spent most of his time in the Tel Aviv airport but got to spend half a day in Jerusalem. He really LOVES his job!
I agree...you need to tag along sometimes and see the world with him! I'm soooo happy that he likes his job but I'm soooo bummed that his job is in UTAH instead of here with us.
Thanks for hosting baby and I for a fun (and very short) stay. I loved seeing your sweet kids.
Oh my gosh, I haven't been by in so long ... I didn't even know you had your baby! Sometimes, I get these random wild hairs and remember someone ... that happened yesterday with you and here I am. Your family is so beautiful!! I hope you guys are doing well ... Still in Utah, right? Wow. I can't believe you have 3 and that Esther is FIVE! Where does the time go?
3 comments:
What a terrific opportunity! Glad he had a safe trip. Next time, maybe he can bring the wifey? :)
I agree...you need to tag along sometimes and see the world with him! I'm soooo happy that he likes his job but I'm soooo bummed that his job is in UTAH instead of here with us.
Thanks for hosting baby and I for a fun (and very short) stay. I loved seeing your sweet kids.
Hugs,
B.
Oh my gosh, I haven't been by in so long ... I didn't even know you had your baby! Sometimes, I get these random wild hairs and remember someone ... that happened yesterday with you and here I am. Your family is so beautiful!! I hope you guys are doing well ... Still in Utah, right? Wow. I can't believe you have 3 and that Esther is FIVE! Where does the time go?
Just wanted to say hi! xoxo.
Post a Comment