I love the determined look on her face.
She rode so long she got a blister on one hand the first night.
Isaac and Lucy were happy to be outside "riding" too. Perhaps for Isaac's birthday we will get him something more manly to ride on. Even though he does love sporting a princess dress whenever his sisters do he still loves everything boy--cars, trains, planes, balls, etc...



5 comments:
I cannot get over what a big girl Esther is now! Wow - two wheels. You go girl!
Oh my goodness! Such big kids! Before you know it, those kids will be tearing up the neighborhood on their (gender appropriate) bikes. :)
What a cute family! Nice blog!
What a cute family! Nice blog!
Congratulations, Esther!
I am so proud of you. Mastering a two wheeler is a real milestone in life. I am glad that your Mom captured the moment with those great pictures.
Post a Comment