In Joy School Esther is learning about the body. When she came home with this picture I was floored. Her pictures have never looked like anything besides circles, lines, scribbles, smiley faces, and a couple letters. So to see her draw this picture of her body was amazing to me and so hilarious at the same time. She even included the belly-button detail!!

3 comments:
That's a great pic. We first found out that Olivia could do more than scribble when she drew happy faces with markers all over our basement walls.
How is the Joy School thing going? Do you have a large group that rotates? I can't wait to read about your turn to teach! :)
Kisses to those cuties!
Esther is so exciting. There is never a dull moment with her. I love that she goes to her room for quiet time and dresses up. I love her darling sweet picture. What is it about our children's drawings? They're justso sweet and precious.
Post a Comment