Today while Esther was gone, Lucy played with this fish game for, I kid you not, an HOUR! She moved from her chair, to her booster, to her high chair, just playing this fish game. Of course she wasn't playing it correctly but it was just so amazing to me because she NEVER plays with anything that long. She won't even watch television for more then ten minutes. I had to get a picture and she was in such a foul mood I could barely get her to look at the camera, let alone smile. Super Cranky Pants and yet she still played with it for an hour. Wow. Big thanks to the fish game today for keeping Lucy entertained.

2 comments:
Cute pics. What is that fish game? Maybe Will would learn to sit still too! Although, not to brag because we have plenty of cranky faces around our house - Will never has a sour look on his face.
Also, you said preschool (joyschool) with Esther - do you really mean joyschool where you take turns doing it and it comes with a curriculum made up from a Utah family? If so, I did that with Alex and LOVED it.
Not only am I jealous Lucy found something so captivating...look at all her gorgeous hair!! You should see the pitiful pigtails (if you can call them that) I try to squeeze out of Anna's hair. Sigh. Maybe someday she'll have hair like your beautiful Lucy.
Post a Comment