Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

How do I compete???

My mother in-law is coming for a visit this weekend so I've been trying to get the house cleaned up and presentable but really... how can I compete with this???

6 comments:

Janine said...

You can't. Have a good visit

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, good luck Katie! It was fun seeing you at the shower! :) Your daughters, although potentially destructive, are also adorable!

adamanderinclark said...

That's how I feel pregnant. Are you telling me it doesn't change with a new born?

b.liz said...

Doesn't it always seem like an uphill battle? Kathleen totally understands so don't stress about it!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Amen! I am in this mini apartment and there is no room for any of our stuff so we just live amongst the junk. I feel just like your hallway right now....A MESS!

Glovers said...

I know the feeling. Every day of my life.