Here is Isaac with his beautiful Nana quilt. He was so happy he smiled!!! I've been trying to get a picture of him smiling (he's been doing it for a couple weeks) but every time he starts to get grumpy when I get out the camera or the flash is too overpowering for him to handle so he stops smiling. Now I finally got one!! And it's blurry!!! Someday soon...
The girls LOVED having Nana visit--not just because she bought them adorable Halloween costumes either (Esther loves hers so much she HAD to take it to Show and Tell at preschool). They loved snuggling, chatting, performing their dance moves, and playing-especially the competitive game of Candyland (even with Lucy's cheating--hopping all around the board!).
We so enjoyed our visit with Kathleen. Thank you for everything--dinner, the gifts, the chats--and most of all just for coming such a long way! We wish you lived closer!P.S. We have your coat and we'll bring it at Christmas! Can't wait to see you again soon!
1 comment:
I miss Kathleen too! It sounds like you guys had a great time...darling costumes girls.
Post a Comment