The other day I was burping Isaac and she came and asked, "Can I barf him?"
Speaking of "barf"... Lucy is obsessed with it. She is always bringing up stories about when she has vomited. Then she is always pretending that her dogs or babies are throwing up. I'm not sure it's a very healthy thing to play but she LOVES it.
John was saying a family prayer the other night and Lucy interjected with a prompt for Daddy: "And thank you for my bum." It was so out of the blue we couldn't help but laugh through the rest of the prayer.
Last Sunday we were walking into church from the car when we noticed Lucy had brought her softie and baby. We firmly told her she had to take them back to the car and she replied, "But I love them so much!" She is always telling me how much she loves her softie, and how it's from Miss Cori.
Lucy is so much fun to have in our family. You can tell just by looking at her green drink/spaghetti covered face.


2 comments:
Hahahaha, wow!
Lucy and Bennett were meant for each other! She is the only other person I know (besides Bennett) who has said allowed that they were thankful for their bottom. :) She is a hoot! We all need a Lucy in our families.
Post a Comment