Esther was THRILLED with all the events of the day. She loves her Uncle Jake and now Auntie Monique. She was really impressed with the flowers too--who wouldn't be--they were done by the flower shop in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (where I used to work). Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Wedding Weekend
Over the weekend my big brother Jacob got married. We couldn't be happier for him. We LOVE his bride, Monique. The wedding was beautiful and the reception, although a little cold, was lovely as well. I'm glad my mom had the foresight to get a few patio heaters and to add hot chocolate to the menu. I wish I had some pictures to post of the reception because it really turned out nice. Unfortunately, my camera battery died and I didn't get very many pictures.
Esther was THRILLED with all the events of the day. She loves her Uncle Jake and now Auntie Monique. She was really impressed with the flowers too--who wouldn't be--they were done by the flower shop in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (where I used to work).
Esther was THRILLED with all the events of the day. She loves her Uncle Jake and now Auntie Monique. She was really impressed with the flowers too--who wouldn't be--they were done by the flower shop in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (where I used to work).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah for Jake! I was sad that we couldn't be there to share in the happiness, but we're glad he found Monique. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment